Menu Close

Which metrics should I consider when monitoring my SEO progress?

• Creator
    Topic
    symakhansymakhan
    Participant
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hey Guys

Greetings! I’m an American rug seller, and my store is full of high-grade carpets in a variety of styles. From timeless traditional designs to the latest contemporary looks – you’ll find something for every room in your home. Plus, all my rugs are carefully selected for their superior quality so you can be sure they look great and last long! After two years of offering a great selection of products, an appealing website, and good deals to customers, I am still only seeing very few sales—and I just can’t figure out why. Despite my efforts in engaging with clients for feedback on what could be improved nothing seems to be paying off. A friend of mine suggested that perhaps my marketing strategy wasn’t up to par, and I should consider planning more effective strategies in order to draw in more customers. After searching for potential solutions, backlinking stuck out as a viable option. As you may be aware, backlinks are quality links from external sources that aid in improving your website’s visibility on search engines by allowing it to rank higher – thus driving organic traffic toward the site. Unfortunately, I am not too familiar with this process; could someone please provide assistance as I have some inquiries regarding backlinking and SEO optimization?

Which metrics should I consider when monitoring my SEO progress?

How effective is SEO in optimizing a website?

How to optimize your website for the long term?

How to know the credibility of a website link?

How SEO optimization affects website ranking?

What are the best practices for backlinking?

Are there any risks associated with backlinking?

Where can I find coupons and deals for SEO services?

Looking forward to your response. Thanks for taking the time to help!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.