WP-Super Cache is not suitable for bbpress

Hosting, Webmaster, Marketing and SEO Forums Forums Managed WordPress Hosting WP-Super Cache is not suitable for bbpress

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by peterparkers peterparkers 1 month ago.

• Author
    steveSteele
    steveSteele
    Participant

I activate the WP-Super-Cache, which made ​​my bbPress “disappear”. When I access the forum system, only appears a blank screen, inclusive in the administrative panels.

I noticed that this only happens when the WP-Super-Cache is enabled and integrated with my theme of WordPress is selected. When one of them is disabled, both systems funscionam normally.

Is there any way to enable the WP-Super-Cache does not destroy my deep integration with bbPress?

• #126 Reply
    Eric Smith
    Eric Smith

You need to exclude bbPress from being processed by WP Super Cache. This can be done through a configuration setting within WP Super Cache.

> WordPress Dashboard

> Settings

> WP Super Cache

> Advanced tab

> Scroll down to “Accepted Filenames & Rejected URI’s”

> Add here strings (not a filename) …

I found the following entries in that text box:

wp-.*.php

index.php

I added:

/forums/

(My bbPress application is installed under my WordPress directory in the /forums sub-directory).

Now all URL’s that include the string “/forums/” are ignored in terms of caching.

• #691 Reply
    peterparkers
    peterparkers
    Participant

I also have a same problem

Reply To: WP-Super Cache is not suitable for bbpress

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: