Hosting, Domain, SEO, Internet Marketing and WordPress Forums
Hosting, Webmaster, Marketing and SEO Forums › Forums › Website Design and Web Development › WordPress › wordpress visual editor not working
Tagged: htaccess file, tinymice, visual editor, wordpress
This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Eric Smith 10 months, 1 week ago.
My wordpress visual editor not working. How to fix it ?
The thread https://wordpress.org/support/topic/visual-editor-not-working-in-wordpress-46-on-my-laptop/ fixed a lot of people’s website but not mine ?
The solutions are:
1. change to a different permanent links
2. change a username using your admin rights if you create your user by phpadmin
3. change to a different browser
4. install wp-editor plugins
5. reinstall WordPress Core
6. Delete Cache of all logs by File Manager
7. change to a different theme
8. disabled all plugins
9. Change “Display name publicly as” to your Nickname
10. Check wp-config.php file
Who can give me more solutions ?
Finally fixed the problem. This website is copied from another website and some old setting may in effects.
.htaccess file may block the tinymce editor.
Just deleted the .htaccess file and recreate a .htaccess file by change permanent link.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.