1. Reflect your branding. This is critical and often gets ignored.
2. Be short (but not too short – What is c.com?)
3. Memorable (i.e. a word or company name)
4. Have a common TLD as uncommon TLDs violate #3
5. A keyword or noun doesn’t hurt if your branding isn’t important.
Targeted keyword as part of domain name is pretty important, but not too important. It should be relatively short, memorable, marketable etc.
dell is one of the best IT company in the world and here we provide the customer support to the user of all dell products if you face any issue in your any dell products then you can contact us on dell customer care phone number +1-845-470-9165 anytime. We are always there to help you with best technical team. If you want to know more about us then you can visit us at dell customer support phone number
This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by jacob gill.