Hosting, Webmaster, Marketing and SEO Forums Forums Web Hosting Forums The worst thing I ever did in my life was to switch to Hostgator few years ago

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rhoula 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

rhoula

The worst thing I ever did in my life was to switch to Hostgator few years ago. Their support sucks and their servers are extremely slow. They also keep disabling my website because they say it uses too much CPU more than the 25% they allow.

I’m in the process of moving my Forums to a better host. As soon as my website is up and running, I will make sure I will let my 150K members know about how much Hostgator sucks. I had a free banner on my forums that lead to them. The banner was displayed over 15 million times and received thousands of clicks by my members. The same banner will be replaced by another banner when I get my website back this time leading to an extremely negative review from me that exposes how bad they have become.

If you are looking for a good or even descent Host DO NOT CHOSE hostgator, you will regret it in the long run.

I’m willing to pay $50 to the person that makes to best review video exposing Hostgator. The video will be displayed on our Youtube, Dailymotion and other video sharing websites and millions of hits will be sent to this video to better expose Hostgator.r

I promise that never in my life I have disliked a company or an organization as much as i dislike Hostgator. I will also print 1000 stickers that say Hostagot Sucks. If you want one please let me know. The cost will be $1 each. If you take a picture of it on your car and send me the picture with a review of your experience with Hostgator, I will give you one month free advertisement on our forums.

I promise I will do anything it takes to help people being mistreated like I was by Hostgator. I was even considering taking them to court if I can find few people that would be interested in starting a Class action against Hostgator.

I will also make a huge banner that I will hold once a week in a major intersection in Oklahoma City and other large cities in Oklahoma. Will also give you 3 months of free advertisement on my forums if you hold a sign saying Hostgator sucks for 1 hour in a major intersection in your city.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar