Hosting, Webmaster, Marketing and SEO Forums Forums Social Networks Facebook How to get traffic from Facebook without using Facebook ads?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Roger Binny Roger Binny 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
    santhoshsocial
    santhoshsocial
    Participant

Can you share any advices on how to get traffic since Facebook without using Facebook ads?
    I tried FB ads but it is not active for me and I am thoughtful about ways to promote my site with free techniques
    As I do research then it is giving improved traffic if we share funny images/videos, that provided better clicks to website, right? Any advices?

PX Media
    PX Media
    Participant

By sharing informative content with interesting images, you can  get traffic from Facebook without using Facebook ads?

raman a
    raman a
    Participant

Add Links to Your Site

For example, you can include links in the Biography and Personal Information section. This is a good place to highlight a piece of content you’re proud of, showcase your special offer, or link to your landing page. To edit the About tab, log into Facebook and go to your page, then click on the tab (this works if you have edit access to the page). As you scroll over each section, the Edit link will come up.

Are you looking for the best Digital Marketing training institute in Chennai?
    Come and learn with Aorta, the best Digital Marketing training in Chennai offering the best platform to learn and get the depth of Digital Marketing.

https://aortadigitalservices.com/seo-training-in-chennai.html

https://aortadigitalservices.com/digital-marketing-training-in-chennai.html

Roger Binny
    Roger Binny
    Participant

Share your Facebook post on Twitter, Pinterest, your blog and any other platforms you use to distribute your content. You’ll be able to get your posts in front of a larger audience, which will help you expand your overall reach and improve your post’s performance. This is generally called as cross-promoting your posts on other platforms.

If you are wanting to learn digital marketing, join skartec digital marketing academy, to get trained by an expert!

Digital Marketing Course in Chennai, Online Digital Marketing Training, SEO Training in Chennai

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Roger Binny Roger Binny.

Roger Binny
    Digital Marketing Expert

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar