- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by .
A home loan is an important financial commitment. The concept of home loan transfer lets you shift your outstanding loan amount to another financial institution at the most attractive rates from an existing lender to a new one.
There are various other banking and financial institutions that offer home loan balance transfer features at affordable interest rates, such as Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Kotak Mahindra Bank, J&K Bank, HSBC Bank, Dena Bank, Union Bank of India, Standard Chartered Bank, Syndicate Bank, Vijaya Bank, Federal Bank, and many others.
This unique home loan transfer facility helps customers in avoiding high applicable interest rates and also brings down their debt burden. Gruhfin is available to everyone who is looking for a quick online home loan sanction facility or wants to opt for a maximum repayment of tenure of up to 20 years.
If you want to settle your outstanding loan balance easily, contact Gruhfin now!
Home Loan Balance Transfer Eligibility Factors
Annual and monthly income
Number of Dependents
Savings and financial history
Documents Required for Home Loan Balance Transfer
1. Identity proof
2. Address proof
3. Documents related to the existing loan
4. Last 3 month’s salary slips
5. Last 6 month’s bank statements
6. Last 3 year’s balance sheet and profit and loss account statements (Self-Employed)
7. Passport size photograph
Which are the benefits of applying for a Home Loan Balance Transfer?
A home loan is a long-term association with the lender. Check out some of the key benefits of applying for a home loan balance transfer are-
Lower interest rate
There is a minimal risk factor on the lender side because of the collateral provided. This will help an individual in transferring at a lower rate of interest.
It has a minimal documentation process as the borrower has already submitted all the relevant and stated documents to the existing lender.
On average, the EMIs of the outstanding balance gets reduced by 5%, but this also depends on the new interest rate offered by another lender.
Apply now for a quicker loan sanctioning process!
Why choose Gruhfin for the home loan transfer facility?
1. We provide an attractive rate of interest that make your home loan affordable and easier on your pocket
2. We can customize repayment options that suit perfectly to your requirements
3. There are no hidden charges or foreclosure charges
4. Our support team helps with your online account management
5. You can also check and compare various home loan balance transfer options provided by several lenders with just one click
6. Experience minimal documentation and top-up loan facility with you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.